Saturday 28 January 2012

18 Before 18: Update 2!


18 Before 18
1. Read 3 books
2. Stick a note to the bottom of someone's shoe
3. Try 5 new foods
4. Have photos taken in a photo booth
5. Complete 18 random acts of kindness
6. Surprise someone with an unexpected gift
7. Write a thank you note for someone who won't expect it
8. Put a video on Youtube
9. Make a playlist of the last year. 10. Have 20 followers on my blog
11. Write a letter to my future children
12. Complete the '30 Days of Pictures' project (which I will explain in my next post)
13. Learn to wrap the entire Fresh Prince theme tune (I might even provide video evidence)
14. Write a Time Capsule entry in my diary
15. See how many marshmallows I can fit in my mouth
16. Write a letter of support to Kate & Gerry McCann
17. Write a list of what I have learned in 18 years
18. Go without chocolate- I failed at this one! 




I have 10 things left to do, and 20 days to do them in. Yay! Wanna see me stuff those marshmallows in my mouth? 



And on a completely different note... I've been thinking a lot recently about this blog. I am really trying to make it a success, and I know that it's not really working just yet, but I am absolutely over the moon about having 21 followers! 




Every single time I notice that I have another follower, I feel like doing a happy dance, no lie. And comments? Well they really do make my day. So I thought maybe you could do something for me... Maybe? 




I would really really love it if you'd leave a comment to let me know that you're reading. I want to know where these random views are coming from.




I want to know you. :) 

10 comments:

  1. I read all your posts! And in case you wonder why, it's cause you ooze happyness! When I read your blog I totally wanna hang out with you and go shopping and play guitar ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is possibly the nicest comment I have gotten so far, thank you so much Ellie! I also love your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 18 before 18! Also I love the photos. Keep up the good work with your 18 before 18! Maybe I should do 24 before 24... I have til November. :)

    Brittany
    Overcoming Hertels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a great idea! You have loads of time too, you can make them a bit more difficult. :)

      Delete
  4. hi dear!
    not sure how my post linked to your blog?! good stuff though.
    love all your balloon photos here. they are an obsession of mine.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! sorry I never commented back about my pinterest username. It's Lindsey Nicole. What's yours?

    -Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that you followed me on Twitter so I decided to check out your blog! Is that creepy? Nah, I don't think so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    I love this post. Looks like your 18 before 18 list is going along nicely :) Just wanted to pop in and see how things were going with you. Have any plans for Valentines' Day? Hope you're well!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber,
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment. :) Plans for Valentine's Day... Study, unfortunately! But I will have lots of fun later in the week for my birthday! Very pretty profile picture, by the way. :)

      Orla.x

      Delete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)