Saturday 21 January 2012

Update on '18 Before 18'

So, how am I doing?

18 Before 18
1. Read 3 books
2. Stick a note to the bottom of someone's shoe
3. Try 5 new foods
4. Have photos taken in a photo booth
5. Complete 18 random acts of kindness
6. Surprise someone with an unexpected gift
7. Write a thank you note for someone who won't expect it
8. Put a video on Youtube
10. Have 20 followers on my blog
11. Write a letter to my future children
12. Complete the '30 Days of Pictures' project
13. Learn to rap the entire Fresh Prince theme tune
14. Write a Time Capsule entry in my diary
15. See how many marshmallows I can fit in my mouth
16. Write a letter of support to Kate & Gerry McCann
17. Write a list of what I have learned in 18 years
18. Go without chocolate until my birthday.

1. I am currently reading Book 1- The Time Of My Life by Cecelia Ahern 
2. Stuck a note to Kate's shoe! 
3. 1/5- I had dairy free yoghurts. Yuck.
7. I wrote a thank you card for the nurse who I've been shadowing, she was so thrilled. :) 
8. I have 3 videos made- just depending on really slow internet!
9. Okay, I just realised I don't have a number 9! So silly. Hmm... I will make a playlist of songs I've loved in the last year! 
12. Okay, I've been kinda failing at this one. I'll catch up now! 
15. I have a video! Will post as soon as my internet will allow me to. 
18. Succeeding so far, much to everyone's shock. ;) 


30 Days of Photos. Day 1: A photo of a tradition. 


This is my Dad and I in my Nana's house, Christmas 2008. We play music together a lot, but one of the most special times is every Christmas when we meet up with his side of the family. We always bring the instruments and have a sing-song. :)


Day 2. A picture of a crazy night. 

Okay well to be honest, we don't have crazy drunken nights. We are crazy when we're sober, we're just those kind of friends! So I don't have a photo of me in a drunken mess, I'm proud to say. I chose this photo because we don't know the guy or girl on the right, and we think it's pretty cool! We were taking a group picture and they just decided to jump in. Now they're in our photo forever, we're still talking about them, and we don't even know their names! We HAVE to do this some time, jump into someone elses' photo. 

Well that's all for now! Might do another photo post later. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)