Friday 25 May 2012

Dear Friday

Dear Tea, thank you for being there for me while I'm sick. You make me feel so much better. 


Dear Skin, I'm sorry I let the sun burn you to a crisp. I know I resemble a lobster right now, and I promise you I will try not to let that happen again. 


Dear Jessy, have a super duper 18th birthday today! And I'm so sorry I'm not in the country to give you a birthday hug. 


Dear Facebook, I never did appreciate you til this Summer. Thank you for keeping me in touch with everyone at home. 


Dear Laundry, I know I have neglected you in the last few days. Catch up at the weekend? Promise. 
Love always, 
Orla

4 comments:

  1. hehe this is so funny, i loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is so fun i love it! i keep seeing these kind of dear __________, posts lately, i really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Great to see some new faces around here, thank you for your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)