Thursday 3 May 2012

Awards and Such

Okay I must admit- I am very confused, and it's upsetting me quite a bit.



I was awarded with the Liebster Blog Award a while back, but I was so busy with college work that I never got to write a post about it- and now that I'm done with college for the Summer, I really want to.. But I simply cannot find the comment on my blog from the person who gave me the award! It just doesn't make sense. And I feel awful that I can't remember who it was, I'm normally very good at things like that. It is so frustrating, and I just feel awful about it. :( I'm so embarrassed to even have to ask this... But if you gave me this award, could you please let me know in the comments below so that I can thank you properly? Once again, I am so sorry, and I am mortified. :(

Now, another award I got recently was this one here:


The Laine Blogger Award. And yes, I do remember who gave me this one! It was the fabulous Beth from Toasty. :) Her little blog is packed fully of beauty tips and tricks, and I am oh so jealous of her gorgeous red hair. I would definitely recommend that you go over to her blog and have a nosey, it's just lovely. :)

The Laine Blogger Award:
1. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
2. Blog about your award
3. Give the award to five bloggers and let them know


So here are five wonderful bloggers that I haven't awarded before:

1. Melissa from Weathered Treasure
2. Ronida from Portable Sunshine
3. Lindsey from Skip To My Lou
4. Cherry from A Day With Me
5. Madi from Inspired.

I love all of these blogs for different reasons, but one thing they all have in common is that there blogs have wonderful character, they are full of happy thoughts, and you are guaranteed to find something you like about them. :) 

So thank you Beth, and thank you to the person who awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award as well. Again, I am so sorry... And I hope you all have a wonderful day. :) 

With love, 
Orla


2 comments:

  1. I forget things sometimes too, don't feel bad!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)