Tuesday 15 May 2012

Canadian Adventure


Canada has given me the warmest welcome since my arrival on May 5th. After 7.5 hours sitting on a stuffy airplane between a very drunk man and a grouchy old lady, I struggled with my bags and guitar alone. I wasn't in the best of moods, but Canada managed to cheer me up. The sun was smiling down, the fresh air was a lovely contrast to the busy airport, and driving through the city of Toronto filled me with hope and excitement for my Summer months. :) 


This magnificent city will be my home for the next 102 days. Wow. Oh I'm sorry, if you missed a post or two about this, I will be working as an au pair (like a nanny) in Toronto this Summer. :) I found a beautiful family of 5 with 3 boys aged 5, 18mths and 4mths. It is the perfect Summer for someone as baby-crazy as I am, and I'm already in love. If anyone lives in the Toronto area or has been here before, feel free to recommend some places for me to check out. :) 

Love always,
Orla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)