Monday 13 February 2012

You'll never guess what...

(A post requested by the lovely Aoibheann!)
**Photo heavy

It always happens that everything will be super calm and slightly boring for weeks on end, and then all of a sudden everything happens at once. Am I the only one? Well, not to worry, because I have just had the most exciting 2 weeks!

On the 1st February, I met one of my biggest musical inspirations ever. 

You don't know who she is? What? Oh my goodness. Here! 





You can of course skip these videos, and pretend I never posted them. You would be very silly to do that, and you would be missing out on hearing a musical genius at work. Just saying. :)

So yes, that's what happened on 1st February 2012. Kate and I traveled all the way across the {tiny} country  to watch Kina Grannis play live and to meet her afterwards. We were exhausted, and Kate ate a very questionable burger before the show which meant while I had butterflies listening to Kina sing, Kate had food poisoning. BUT- it was all worth it! Sorry Kate, I know I said I wouldn't mention that... 

And what else happened in the last 2 weeks? 


Well, I may have mentioned before that I have the best friends in the entire world. Better than the best! And I may have mentioned a couple times that I'm turning 18 this week? Well.... My fantastic, amazing, incredible, wonderful, perfect, super duper friends brought me to Paris for my birthday!!! 


Yes, they really really did! I told you- Best. Friends. Ever. Wanna see pictures? No? Keep scrollin'...


My new boyfriend. 

This is Laura's zebra. He will travel the world with us, and we will take pictures of him everywhere!






Kate is an absolute genius, I love her! She got us all the way around Paris and safely back to our hotel, and we didn't get lost once! Everyone, please clap for Kate. 










We bought teddy bears at Disney Land! Thumper is mine, Nala is Kate's, and Eeyore was bought for Kate's beautiful niece and God-daughter Anna Jane, who is 3 months old on Thursday. :)




Sorry for the photo overload there- I had to narrow it down from 703 pictures, I thought I did well! So that was my amazing birthday present from the best friends in the world. :) And I will leave you with this video....




Have a happy Monday. :) 

Love Orla.x

7 comments:

  1. Aaaah I love Kina Grannis now! And I never knew you went to Paris, that is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg gurl I love ur accent! And voice, you have a lovely voice (:... Sorry I don't comment more, my computer is stupid and won't let me :/ and I'm too lazy to use my phone very often... Anyhow, I tagged you on my blog, so go check it out!! Mauhh<3

    ~hk
    Star-someday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I thought I’d stop by and say: thanks for taking the time and commenting on my blog! I really like yours, and you have a beautiful voice too. :) I might be your next follower too…hm…

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fun pictures! Paris looks so pretty! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I hope you come back!
    P.s. your blog is simply lovely!
    Oh... and I am supper jealous that you live in Ireland.
    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are really lucky! I want to go to Paris really bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog, Maid For Him. ;) I love the hear from my readers/visitors.

    And oh my goodness!!! PARIS?! That looks like so much fun. I love the picture of someone 'holding' the Eiffel tower. :D So neat.

    Come back and visit any time. :)

    www.maid4him.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    --Mikailah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah C- I love you!

    HK- I am so happy you tagged me, seriously that made my entire week. :)

    Victoria- Yay! I love getting new followers. And thank you for the lovely compliments. :)

    Jo- Thank you! Paris was super fun. Ireland isn't all that fabulous, but thanks. :)

    Hannah Rebekah- Oh definitely go to Paris if you ever get the opportunity! I have wanted to go for so long. And then my friends surprised me!

    Mikailah- Cool name, by the way, very unusual spelling. Kate took that picture, isn't it great? She took the weird angle of the Eiffel Tower too. Thank you. :)

    Thank you for all of the comments, these made me so happy! It really gives me confidence when strangers (and Hannah C!) notice my blog. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)