Saturday 26 November 2011

This Is My Winter Song

From Song: 'Winter Song' by Ingrid Michaelson & Sara Barreilles


This week, I have been wrapped up in layers upon layers of scarves, socks and coats. And I realised that when I told everyone I wouldn't really miss home when I went to college, I was wrong- I miss the open fire! The city apartment can get very cold at night, making it extra difficult to drag myself from my lovely bed at 6am. But it's the weekend, and I'm curled up in front of the fire with my laptop, hot chocolate, and Ellen on TV- yay! 


Winter Love: 
  1. Christmas
  2. Cosy cardigans
  3. Scarves
  4. Soups
  5. More lazy days
  6. Christmas shopping
  7. Tea & Biscuits
  8. Santa Clause
  9. Boots
  10. Really crisp, fresh air
  11. Christmas decorations
  12. Bubble baths
  13. Fairy lights 
  14. Open fires
  15. Pretty snow flakes
  16. Sledding
  17. Giant books
  18. Slippers
  19. Candles (preferably vanilla scented)
  20. Pretty gift wrapping
  21. Snow angels  
  22. Curling up in bed with layers of blankets
  23. Christmas music
  24. When it's so cold you can see your breath
  25. Fluffy socks
  26. Hot Chocolate
  27. Curling up with blankets and a book
  28. Snow Days
  29. Christmas parties
  30. Babies all wrapped up
  31. New pyjamas
  32. Fireworks on New Years Eve
  33. Christmas movies
  34. You can get away with not shaving!
  35. Snow men/ snow families
  36. Ice skating
  37. Seeing all of my family
  38. Buying a new calender
  39. All the winter birthdays (my friends and family all seem to be winter babies!)
  40. Snowball fights
  41. Roasting marshmallows
  42. Leaning against the radiator
  43. Icicles
  44. More baking
  45. More chocolate
  46. Power cuts
  47. Watching animals playing in the snow
  48. Christmas episodes of Friends
  49. Being the first to walk on fresh snow
  50. Cuddles :) 




Cosy Winter Playlist
Winter Song- Ingrid Michaelson & Sara Bareilles
Sea Of Love- Cat Power
Stuck On You- Lionel Richie
Winter- Joshua Radin
Yellow- Coldplay
Changes (Landslide)- Stevie Nicks
Hear You Me- Jimmie Eat World
Feels Like Home- Chantal Kreviazuk
Enchanted- Taylor Swift
Everything- Michael Buble




1 comment:

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)