Tuesday 22 November 2011

This Is The Life

Song: 'This Is The Life' by Amy McDonald


College students are supposed to party all the time, care free and be high on life. I'm either high on coffee or sleep deprivation, or slumped in a chair somewhere physically holding my eyes open and trying to stay awake. Right now? The latter. The life of a student nurse! We were thinking of introducing a new hospital policy whereby student nurses have permission to receive caffeine intravenenously (a drip straight into your veins!) during lunch breaks, a great idea in my opinion. I am, of course, joking. ;) No, I really do love nursing! And we do get to experience some of college life, especially living in student accommodation! But for now, I think I will just have a little nap while standing upright.






Nap-Time Playlist
  1. See You Soon by Coldplay
  2. Mmm by Laura Izibor
  3. Tied Together With A Smile by Taylor Swift
  4. Make You Feel My Love by Adele
  5. Lost by Michael Buble
  6. I'll Be by Edwin McCain
  7. Lullaby by Priscilla Ahn
  8. Down by Jason Walker
  9. Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg
  10. Chasing Cars by Snowpatrol

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I really like your blog! I'm trying to start one myself, and I'm planning on studying nursing. -Brianna

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)