I don't understand how the words 'Christmas Exams' can be put together. They take something so lovely and make it yucky. But last week we decided to look at it the other way, and we allowed our Christmas spirits to cheer us up despite having to study for exams. And we decorated the apartment!
Agnes became our Christmas tree!
And it only cost us €16! They may not be the prettiest of decorations, but they cheered us up and we're feeling the Christmas spirit! We skipped around the supermarket with baubles and tinsel in our hair and handed out candy canes just because!
Christmas Deco Playlist
1. White Christmas- Bing Crosby
2. Do They Know It's Christmas- Band Aid
3. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer- Elmo & Patsy
4. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth- Spike Jones
5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- Frank Sinatra
6. Let It Snow- Dean Martin
7. Sleigh Ride- The Ronettes
8. Mary's Boy Child- Boney M
9. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town- Bruce Springsteen
10. Santa Baby- Eartha Kitt
11. The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole
12. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday- Wizzard